Monday, March 26, 2007

Who Am I?

I am the silence you heard in the depth of your night…
I am the Not-I bird who knocked at your door..
I am the little wing that grasped your finger..
I am the nobody that you wanted to ignore..
I am the freedom you wanted to get drunk with all your life..
I am the shatterer of walls that you yourself want to be..
I am the awkward dream you wanted to hide..
I am the feather you left lying on the floor while running after time..
I am the tomorrows you wish to possess but dare not to acquire…
I am the flitting beam of blue light that you attempt to comprehend..
I am the question without answers..
I am the answer with no questions..
I am the mirror that laughs at your decayed innards..
I am that which grips you by your wrist in loneliness..
I am that which you walk away from in your haste to capture lies..

No comments: